Dear Participants, Speakers, Chairpersons, thank you for having made this event a great success!
During the three-day programme, the VICTORIA consortium has presented the project outputs after more than three years of intense research and development, including:
• Live Demonstration of the VICTORIA Video Analysis Platform (VAP)
• Highlights from the Field Trials of the VAP at LEA Premises
• Presentation of the Challenges Faced
• Introduction to the VICTORIA Community and its Future
• Open Discussion on Video Analysis in the frame of EU Norms & Regulations.
In parallel to the programme, project partners have organised a live demo session of the VAP dedicated to LEAs.
We also had the opportunity to get an overview of ILEANet, ASGARD, MAGNETO and SPIA-VA Projects.
Discover the Presenters and Chairpersons bios, the abstracts of the talks and the project sisters as well as the VICTORIA publications in the Programme and Abstract Booklet.
Please find below the presentations for which we received the authors authorisation:
- 4D Crime Scene Reconstruction, T. Pollok (Fraunhofer), W. Jentner (Konstanz Univ.)
- Audio Data Aspect of the VAP: A. Schindler, AIT (1), P. Guyot, IRIT (2)
- Synthetic Video, Stephanie Philippe, Manzalab
- VAFI Community: Objectives and Perspectives, Malek Baklouti, THALES
- Standardisation, Cyril Bergeron, THALES.
Day 3: Wrap-up, Luc Sonke, IDEMIA