The European funded Security Project VICTORIA in association with the City of Nice in France (http://business.nicecotedazur.org/en/) is organising its Final International Conference.The event will take place in Nice from 27th April 9:00 to 28th April 15:00.
The registration is free of charge.
During the two-day programme, the VICTORIA consortium will present the project outputs after three years of intense research and development, including:
• Live Demonstration of the VICTORIA Video Analysis Platform (VAP)
• Highlights from the Field Trials of the VAP at LEA Premises
• Presentation of the Challenges Faced
• Introduction to the VICTORIA Community and its Future
• Open Discussion on Video Analysis in the frame of EU Norms & Regulations
In parallel to the programme, will be organised:
• Live demo sessions of the VAP to LEAs.
• A guided-tour through the "Smart City Showroom" and the "City Urban Supervision Centre".
Please find here after:
- the Invitation Press Release,
- the preliminary agenda in English.
Registration is free of charge but participants are requested to register at the following link:
You can switch here to the French version.
More information to come !